Day Twelve - Niagara Falls
We woke up to pouring rain and decided it would be the best time to ride the Hornblower under the falls. The first night, we walked down to the falls and the line up wound about a kilometer away from the dock. It would have been hours to get on. But today, in the rain, we walked right on! 12 years ago, I remember getting misted so my hair was a bit frizzy. Today, we got absolutely soaked! I could squeeze out my shirt under the poncho!! We were wet!!
From the boat, we had a list of places we wanted to check out. So we started indoors at the Movieland Wax Museum and Ripley's Believe it or Not. After lunch we separated. I took A on the Sky Wheel and the boys did the Niagara Speedway. It's like Mariokart in real life. It had ramps and different levels. They really enjoyed it. The girls really enjoyed the view from the ferris wheel! We then met up for a wet game of dino mini golf. Really wet!!
After a dry down break at the hotel, we had dinner and some time in the Fun Zone, doing a mirror maze and another (indoor) mini golf before walking back along the falls to say goodbye.
I think it is fair to say that everyone had a fun day!
From the boat, we had a list of places we wanted to check out. So we started indoors at the Movieland Wax Museum and Ripley's Believe it or Not. After lunch we separated. I took A on the Sky Wheel and the boys did the Niagara Speedway. It's like Mariokart in real life. It had ramps and different levels. They really enjoyed it. The girls really enjoyed the view from the ferris wheel! We then met up for a wet game of dino mini golf. Really wet!!
After a dry down break at the hotel, we had dinner and some time in the Fun Zone, doing a mirror maze and another (indoor) mini golf before walking back along the falls to say goodbye.
I think it is fair to say that everyone had a fun day!



Comments
Post a Comment