Day Eleven - Niagara Falls

There's a place I know in Ontario
Where the sealions kiss, so the story goes
It's amazing shows and Friendship Cove
Everyone loves Marine Land
You'll be spinning, diving and soaring high
Our roller coaster ride will fly you to the sky
Now you know what you'll say when you leave here today
Everyone loves Marine Land

Okay, now you all have the song in your head too!  I've been singing it all day long!!

We arrived right when the gates opened and headed to Friendship Cove to see the Orcas and Belugas.  The Belugas were so playful and we could only see one orca which was a little disappointing.  I hope there isn't only one left...  but I didn't ask because I didn't want to know the truth!

We then walked around park to figure out a game plan.  T and I were there 12 years ago, but we didn't really know the kids rides.  We let the kids do a couple of rides and then headed to King Waldorf's theatre to watch the show.  It's exactly as I remember it!  They exchanged the orcas for belugas, but aside from that, it was the same.

We ate some lunch and headed back to the rides.  The chicken, M, actually enjoyed himself!  I gently nudged him onto rides that he normally wouldn't try, but he liked them.  Both kids really enjoyed feeding the bears.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Five - Minneapolis to Chicago

Day Nine - Cleveland