Day Three - Winnipeg to Minneapolis
Today was a tougher day. It's the third day in a row of almost 8 hours in a vehicle. We are looking forward to not having to pack up the jeep and roll out tomorrow!
The border crossing was easier than I imagined. A said, "They only asked 5 questions." There were three cars ahead of us too, so only about 10 minutes in total.
For lunch, we stopped to picnic in Fargo. Being a BASEBALL roadtrip, we obviously had to stop at Roger Maris Drive... Who knew this actually existed?!? It was a neat little campground on the ND/MN border with a playground and some geocaches. Perfect to stretch our legs.

We made it to Minneapolis and had dinner at Hell's Kitchen. Then headed to Target. How I miss that store!! My wallet does not!!
The border crossing was easier than I imagined. A said, "They only asked 5 questions." There were three cars ahead of us too, so only about 10 minutes in total.
For lunch, we stopped to picnic in Fargo. Being a BASEBALL roadtrip, we obviously had to stop at Roger Maris Drive... Who knew this actually existed?!? It was a neat little campground on the ND/MN border with a playground and some geocaches. Perfect to stretch our legs.


We made it to Minneapolis and had dinner at Hell's Kitchen. Then headed to Target. How I miss that store!! My wallet does not!!


Comments
Post a Comment