Day Four - Minneapolis

Day four was a day with little driving!!  We did a ton of walking to make up for it!  We walked the Mall of America and saw some pretty neat things. M isn’t too keen on rides, so A went on the log ride by herself. Most of the rides have a twin at WEM and the kids have done most of them, but an indoor log ride??  Well, it had to be done.

We had lunch at Johnny Rockets. I miss that place!  It was delicious and super fast too.

I discovered that my kids are too old to see mascots. They could have had photos with Blue, a Bubble Guppie and Sponge Bob, but no.

After the mall, we headed back to the hotel for a break before the Twins game. It was so exciting to get to the ballpark and walk around. The game was good, the Twins lost, but they had the only homerun so there’s that. The attendance was 25,000 people and the 50/50 was only $8100. I guess the Americans don’t gamble as much as Canadians!  The seats I bought were in the family section and included a hotdog and pop for each of us. It was a nice surprise :)

Tomorrow we hit the road again, heading to Chicago to do some laundry and exploring!

-E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Five - Minneapolis to Chicago

Day Nine - Cleveland

Day Eleven - Niagara Falls