268 Days
Good news! My grandpa sold his house and shared with all of us. The amount he gave us, paired with what we already saved, means this trip is a go!! We already knew we were going to make it happen, but the fact that we have all the money already saved takes a ton of stress off our minds! Especially since I quit my job... it's for the better!!
So we officially leave July 28th!!
We also have our method of transportation locked in. As much as I love my van, it's at almost 300,000 kms and I'm not sure it would like to go cross country. T's car was also on it's last legs, so we decided it was time for an upgrade before we HAD to upgrade both at the exact same time. So meet Al Cooper! T's new Jeep. His name is Al, after Albert Pujols and Cooper, because he's taking us all the way to Cooperstown!
Last thing, I asked the little one to make a post about how he's feeling about the trip. He said he didn't know what to write but he ended up with a couple sentences.
So we officially leave July 28th!!
We also have our method of transportation locked in. As much as I love my van, it's at almost 300,000 kms and I'm not sure it would like to go cross country. T's car was also on it's last legs, so we decided it was time for an upgrade before we HAD to upgrade both at the exact same time. So meet Al Cooper! T's new Jeep. His name is Al, after Albert Pujols and Cooper, because he's taking us all the way to Cooperstown!
Last thing, I asked the little one to make a post about how he's feeling about the trip. He said he didn't know what to write but he ended up with a couple sentences.
I am excited to see baseball and buy stuff. Mom bought magnets for the car. I want to get an autograph from Brandon Belt.
Cheers! E
Comments
Post a Comment