243 Days
I mailed out Christmas Letters last week with the address to the blog in it, so I figured there may be an increase of people checking it out this week. Here's an update :)
We leave July 28th and we are following the route
Stony to Saskatoon
Saskatoon to Winnipeg
Winnipeg to Minneapolis
Minneapolis to Chicago
Chicago to Cleveland
Cleveland to Niagara Falls
Niagara to Toronto
Toronto to Cooperstown
Cooperstown to Philadelphia
Philadelphia to Baltimore
Baltimore to Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh to Cincinnati
Cincinnati to St. Louis
From St. Louis to home, we have 3 days. I haven't worked out the stops yet, but I know we will make a detour through Peru to show the kids where T went to college.
We arrive back in Stony on August 21st.
I know that some people live on our route and would love to get together with us, so if you would like to know the exact dates we will be in your area, let me know and we can work something out. It's easier for people to come to us in places like Winnipeg where there are a ton of relatives :) so if we say we'll be at the Forks from X-X on X day - it'll be easier than driving around town. And if you can make it to us, awesome!
We leave July 28th and we are following the route
Stony to Saskatoon
Saskatoon to Winnipeg
Winnipeg to Minneapolis
Minneapolis to Chicago
Chicago to Cleveland
Cleveland to Niagara Falls
Niagara to Toronto
Toronto to Cooperstown
Cooperstown to Philadelphia
Philadelphia to Baltimore
Baltimore to Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh to Cincinnati
Cincinnati to St. Louis
From St. Louis to home, we have 3 days. I haven't worked out the stops yet, but I know we will make a detour through Peru to show the kids where T went to college.
We arrive back in Stony on August 21st.
I know that some people live on our route and would love to get together with us, so if you would like to know the exact dates we will be in your area, let me know and we can work something out. It's easier for people to come to us in places like Winnipeg where there are a ton of relatives :) so if we say we'll be at the Forks from X-X on X day - it'll be easier than driving around town. And if you can make it to us, awesome!
It's going to be a long trip, but well worth it. The kids are at the perfect age to spend 80+ hours in a car together... I don't think there's ever a perfect age, but I do think now is the time to make this happen. So away we go! Well, in 243 days!!
Merry Christmas!!!
-E

Comments
Post a Comment