142 Days
We did it! We have all 11 game tickets purchased! MLB allows each team to choose when they start selling individual game tickets, so it was quite the process. I received an email from the Jays saying that I could buy tickets as of that morning (2 days earlier than I expected) and so I started looking at the other teams. The last game to go on sale was T's beloved Angels in Cleveland, on March 6th. We managed to get tickets out in centre field so hopefully Mike Trout is healthy and playing that game so we can watch him up close!
I am so surprised at how many promotion days we are running into. We're coming home with a ton of free swag. Including umbrella hats and baseball cards. We also get to see a fireworks game. Super exciting!
Next step is confirming the four hotels we need to book and updating M's passport. It expires in December and I'm glad I noticed. It would be horrible to be turned away at the border because his passport was expiring in less than six months.
Now we wait. Four more months and we are off!!
E
I am so surprised at how many promotion days we are running into. We're coming home with a ton of free swag. Including umbrella hats and baseball cards. We also get to see a fireworks game. Super exciting!
Next step is confirming the four hotels we need to book and updating M's passport. It expires in December and I'm glad I noticed. It would be horrible to be turned away at the border because his passport was expiring in less than six months.
Now we wait. Four more months and we are off!!
E
Comments
Post a Comment