194 Days!

Planning has been so fun for this trip!  The other night, we googled all the cities that we are visiting and looked at their Tripadvisors so the kids could choose some fun sights to see.  And then I googled roadside destinations on our routes to see if there were some fun stops along the road.  I discovered things like the Jelly Belly Museum and a Super Hero Museum.  Some fun things to see and let us stretch our legs.

We have booked the majority of our hotels and a couple of condos so we can do laundry...  there are some locations that we feel are super over priced but have some really good Groupon deals.  The bad thing about Groupon is that you typically can't book more than 3 months in advance so we are taking a chance that there will be offers when we are in our time frame.  That is crazy to me as I am a super planner....  T is very relaxed about it, but he travels a lot and often books hotels days before he arrives in a city. 

Single ballgame tickets are supposed to go on sale in February.  So that's our next checkpoint in this journey.  The Ballpark App looks like we'll be able to buy all our tickets in one place and they track your journey, which is kind of cool.  We will be able to track box scores and highlights of all the games we see.  T wants to go back and add the other games we have seen but I'm not sure how far back they have stats on the app and I'm not sure I've got exact dates for the games we've seen...  I know the years and the teams we saw. 

The other thing that I've been working on is our stop in Niagara Falls.  I was 7 the first time I was there and I remember feeling so overwhelmed with how ginormous the falls were.  When we went back for our second anniversary, it took me back to then.  I want the kids to have a similar memory.  It really is kid-friendly Vegas :)

Only 6 months of my rambling to go and then you will all get to see the adventure!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Five - Minneapolis to Chicago

Day Nine - Cleveland

Day Eleven - Niagara Falls